2019 DISTINGUISHED ALUMNI AWARDS
RECOGNIZING AMHERST ALUMNI WHO HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY CONTRIBUTED TO THEIR COMMUNITIES AND PROFESSIONS
The Amherst Central Alumni Foundation, Inc. is proud of its rich and diverse pool of alumni leaders and innovators who, through their outstanding accomplishments, have improved the lives of others and have significantly contributed to their communities and professions.
Do you know an Amherst graduate who fits this description? Nominate them!
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION
- How has the nominee distinguished himself/herself by making a significant contribution to his/her profession?
- How has the nominee distinguished himself/herself by making significant contributions to humanitarian efforts; to their community; or to public service?
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
Nominators must submit the following to the Amherst Alumni Office by mailing to ACAF, Inc., 4301 Main St., Room 103, Amherst NY 14226 or by email to Alumni@amherstschools.org:
- A nomination form (see below)
- The resume of the nominee
- One letter of support for each criteria set forth above
- Anyone can submit a nomination
- Include nominators name (and maiden name), class year and contact information
- Deadline for submitting all information is May 1, 2019
- Distinguished Alumni Awards recipients will be announced sometime after the May 1, 2019 deadline
- Distinguished Alumni Awards recipients are invited to receive their award in person at a reception honoring them in the fall of 2019.
Download nomination form by clicking here--->
If you prefer, you can complete the nomination form online by follwoing this link.